R&D and Engineering
We design, manufacture and commission a wide range of mining sensors to meet the demands of harsh industrial environmental conditions and infrastructure demand. Our products include airflow monitors, toxic gas detectors, temperature, pressure and humidity level sensors and complete Mine Air Quality Stations (MAQS). Our service offering includes R&D, PCB Design, on-site technical services and custom engineering designs.
At Accutron, we are committed to the continuous development of top-quality instrumentation for process automation solutions. We aim to solve the needs of underground mines with advanced R&D techniques, engineering and technical services.
- In-house manufacturing and assembly facilities
- Technical services, training, system integration and commissioning
- Software development
- Global technical and engineering team who are available to assist directly with technical queries, system planning and general advice
- Research facilities for product development for customer specific projects
- A team of committed engineers and technicians available worldwide to assist with installation, commissioning, calibration and routine maintenance of our technologies
- A worldwide distribution network and technical assistance that can be carried out by local dealers who are fully trained to offer information and advice regarding our products