Airflow monitoring solutions for all your industrial needs. Track flow velocity through ducts, vents, tunnels, or other areas. State of the art ultrasonic airflow sensors can work up to 120 ft apart.
Track temperature and humidity for industrial and commercial applications. Monitor conditions in greenhouses, ensure factory temperatures are safe for workers, or set visual heat stress indicator alarms.
Laser Range Finding
Use laser technology to accurately measure distances. Lasers can be configured to measure container volume of both solids and liquids. Lasers can also track objects along a path to alert users of the presence of potential hazards.
Collect monitored data from flow meters, temperature probes, gas sensors, or other equipment for use with SCADA and other PLC systems. Automate HVAC systems as needed for more efficient and cost-reducing setups, and safer working conditions.
- Accurate airflow monitoring for ducts, vents, tunnels
- State of the art ultrasonic technology
- Accurate measurements in high-turbulent conditions
- Long range sensor perfect for larger applications such as tunnels
- Smaller fan sensors ideal for surface intake and exhaust fans
- Track flow velocity for automation of fans and louvers
- Climate Monitoring Station
- Real time, accurate measurement of air temperature, humidity.
- Measures heat stress index.
- Light racks can be installed to provide visual alarms when conditions are unsface
- Four (4) configurable alarm outputs
- Dual gas sensor – monitor both NO2 and CO
Single and 8 channel gas sensors are also available, capable of monitoring:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Chlorine (CL2)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Methane (CH4)
- Accurate laser monitoring up to 1700 meters away
- Track distances, position, and levels
- Set triggers for vehicles or objects in the laser path to track traffic
- Monitor container volumes for both liquids and solids
- Useful in dusty environments, unaffected by temperature or vibrations.
- All in one communication solution
- Accepts analog in (4-20 mA), digital in (0-27 VDC), Modbus RTU and RS-485 serial in
- Outputs Analog out, digital out, Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP
The AICS is applicable for more than just mining. The AICS takes in analog signals from your industrial sensors such as a flow monitor or gas sensor and connects it to your network. Set up wireless alarms. Send information to your SCADA or other PLC systems to better automate systems. Increase productivity and safety in your building.